Wednesday, November 28

Count down to Christmas......



Yesterday I picked up my 'luxury' business cards from the printers. I'm so pleased with them. On one side there is one of my illustrations and on the other is my details and an illustrated border....I feel like just handing them out on the streets of London because I'm so proud of them!

For the last two weeks i've really been affected by the season of good will but I have absolutely no idea why. I'm just hoping that it continues, as I've had a disasterous relationship with christmas in the past. I love the build up....eating mince pies, wearing mittens to keep the cold at bay, last minute christmas shopping, some more mince pies..... However I find Christmas day is always a huge anti-climax!

Anyway, today I've been packaging my illustrated Christmas cards in brightly coloured envelopes and correcting the annoying printing mistake!!!!

Now all I need to do is find the time to write them all.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home