Thursday, November 8

A New Illustration for Christmas.....



"Amelia Gathers Magical Herbs at Night"
a scene from Giuseppe Verdi's 'Un Ballo Maschera'
Cristina Petrucci 2007
(Lead Pencil on Watercolour Paper)

This is my official Christmas image. Only 6 weeks to go....argh! This will be my first professional christmas card. I went today before work to approve the proof at the printers. I took so long over this illustration as I've been so busy over the last few weeks and those perfectionist tendencies were rearing their ugly head once more.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

can't wait to see the Christmas cards all printed

13 November 2007 at 20:40:00 GMT  
Blogger Cristina Petrucci-Baker said...

LONG story!-)

16 November 2007 at 20:27:00 GMT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home