Friday, October 26

Back to Bookbinding....




I took today off work because of the overwhelming amount of art work I have to do. At the moment all I want to do is draw but today I HAD to get these bookbindings started. Think after these I'm going to quit bookbinding for a while, as I just have way too much on my plate at the moment. However, I have to say I was quite impressed with how I managed to get the paper on the top binding to be mirror image!

I probably haven't mentioned yet, but I'm going to be a creative mentor, seeing as I am now a 'professional'....I start my training next Thursday. I hope that I can make a success of this challenge...

Also, I want to say thank you to my friends for their support and artistic crits, whilst I've been developing all this new work....

....There is more to come, so stay posted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home