Saturday, November 10

Shipps Tearoom and a long walk in wintery central London

Please excuse the excessive number of photo's in this blog entry...I have attempted today to take at least a morning and afternoon off work....it was a little bittersweet I have to say! I had a lovely day with Stephanie we went to Shipps Tearooms in Borough and then for a long walk into Covent Garden. Along the way we passed the 'Golden Hinde' and a beautiful statue, all pictured below. Along with a photo that captures the beauty of autumn/winter in London. Although I was not appreciating it's beauty whilst freezing in one of my highly impractical winter coats. I adored the statue (It's in the park next to Embankment)...that's me being attracted to tragedy again (a worry!?)...she looks how I feel at times!

Anyway apart from this I am experiencing problems with my printer/scanning. I hate technical problems... they're the kind of problems that stress me out to excessive levels! I hope I can sort it! Another hectic week awaits me it seems....

p.s. I'm still looking for a new sketchbook, I am so determined NOT to buy a moleskine...although having said that I did very nearly buy one the other day, it was a close call...Think even through my determination I will end up submissing on this occasion!





2 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

Not sure if your mum and dad told you yet, but I have an inkjet printer which works which you can have if you like. It was a question of throwing it away or giving it away...

p.s. LOVE my photo album and the choice of book. thank you! I will be blogging about it soon, with photos and prominent links to your blog.

13 November 2007 at 20:39:00 GMT  
Blogger Cristina Petrucci-Baker said...

Glad you like it...it will probably be my last binding for a long time though;-(X

16 November 2007 at 20:29:00 GMT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home