Wednesday, July 4

Revisiting the past...

Today me and Charlene went to drop off the giant fruit ready to be transported to the exhibition location (the oxo tower). We'll be helping to install the show next wednesday, just before the private view, which is that evening. If you've got one of the lucky 'golden tickets,' please make use...if not (we didn't get many to distribute) than please go and see the show, it open's to the public from the 12th July. Me and Charlene worked so hard to put all the work together and turn a bad situation good!

Today, I also collected the pictures I had up at the Castle pub in Camberwell. They must have been there for 4 months because I completely forgot about them! Is that bad!?

I went back to the MA exhibition at Camberwell, with Charlene to take a better look at all the work. It was exactly what I needed to make me realise that leaving Liberty is hopefully a step in the right direction.
Here are some links:

Sarah McIntyre
Alex Buxton
Sandrine Dubois
Camberwell Printmakers

I can't believe a year has gone by since I was graduating from my MA and it was the private view. I've been feeling very nostalgic this week, thinking about where I was a year ago. I feel like a totally different person. Here's a nostalgic look back at my exhibit a year ago:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home