Wednesday, June 20

I love Baroque...

....at the beginning of the year, I had a 'thing' for burlesque...and at the moment I seem to have baroque on the brain. Maybe it's an Italian thing. I've been thinking about the design of my website and some work to surround this. I've been very inspired by the baroque movement. People have always described my work as being very 'baroque,' but I think it might be a good opportunity to play on this a bit. Usually I look at art and think to myself "hmmm that's very baroque,' it's like a sixth sense! However, I guess it's about time that I did a little more in depth research into the movement, because to be honest I wouldn't be able to give any evaluation of the movement. Going to Italy soon will also be a good opportunity, I'm counting down the days! I'm really needing to get away from some stresses in my life. I feel very envious of people, like my friend Vincenzo, who can whizz around the world, like it's not a big deal. I'm hoping that some mediterranean sun and gelati will cure the pain!

1 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

I hope we can manage a trip to Della Palma in the little window between us arriving and you departing to be the sole Petrucci rep in Enfield!

29 June 2007 at 12:14:00 GMT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home