Tuesday, June 5

A day off in London

Today the weather was amazing and what makes it better is that I had a day off. I started my day with a couple of coffee's and some brunch in Pret. Where I read my book and wrote an action plan. Generally relaxing. After two double shot soya mocha's (my favourite coffee) I was a little hyper to say the least...I went on to buy some paper in 'Falkiner's' for a couple of projects that I am planning. After this, I met Charlene back in Carnaby street and sat in the sun for a while. I then walked to Bond Street to the Alexander McQueen shop to spend the voucher I got for my birthday and consequently add to my very small, but growing collection of Alexander McQueen skull scarves. After this I went to 'Lina stores' in Soho (the best Italian food delicatessen in central london). Also, I love the fact that the owner talks to me in italian (it's good practice). I bought some olives, cheese and home made pasta (food for thought and creativity?!). A long but enjoyable day... now I'm back home and researching some art projects. Today I'm feeling very positive about future ventures.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home