Tuesday, May 8

More updates....

Today, after getting only two hours sleep (I think a result of my coffee binge drinking, earlier that day)...I went to Cafe Nero in Bloomsbury (Which is near where Will works).... I again attempted to do some very important 'paper-work.' Unfortunately I think the sleep deprivation inhibited my concentration span! Anyway, Will joined me for a coffee (obviously the highlight of my day). And after aimlessly wondering around London and sharing a sandwich with a friend, I'm back at home to continue my important 'paperwork.' I think my artist's block has developed into writers block... Anyhow, I'm working for the next four days in a row and it's my Mum's birthday on Saturday. I'm really disappointed that I couldn't get the time off work to go away with Will, for his mother's wedding...Or that I couldn't get the Saturday off to spend with my Mum. As the Rollings Stones once said..."you can't always get what you want....." Adieu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home