Monday, June 25

Big News...

...What a day! Today I got sort of propositioned to go to Chicago (and I don't mean the musical either). Unfortunately not by the right person. But the big news is that I'm leaving 'Liberty.' By the time I leave I would have been there a year. I feel sad about going and as is usually the case with me, it was a bit dramatic. I didn't actually intend on doing it today... it was a bit of a whim.

Time for me to come out of transition and move onto the next stage of my life. I feel like I'm tying up all the loose ends.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

We're poised for news of great things! Liberty seems to have sucked the creative life out of you a bit - maybe it's the social life? ;)

p.s. what's that link for checking who's been looking at one's blog?

29 June 2007 at 12:10:00 GMT  
Blogger Cristina Petrucci-Baker said...

It definitely has... I'm a bit scared about what's gonna happen next.

p.s. What social life...?-) X

29 June 2007 at 19:56:00 GMT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home