Sunday, June 24

The Fruits of my Labour....

I spent most of my day exerting a bit of damage control on the children's work. Which is going on exhibition at the OXO Tower from 11th July (that's the private view date). Unfortunately the kids, bless 'em, didn't give me much to work on with the peach. Not even I could recify that situation. I also took the last minute executive decision to turn a strawberry into a tomarto. What a fun filled day!

Whilst labouring away, I've been listening to the radio all day. I think that you always discover new music, that you wouldn't normally listen to, on the radio. For example: I heard (I'm affraid to say this, and tarnish my hard rock image, but oh well, I'm a softy at heart) Nelly Furtado 'In God's Hands.'This song tugs on my heart strings for sure.


1 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

It's probably best that the strawberry is not bigger than the apple... Although I did have some monster strawberries once in Spain.

29 June 2007 at 12:11:00 GMT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home