Thursday, March 29

.....another photo album!


My friend from work is moving back to South Africa, next week. So, for a leaving present I'm binding a photo album, in which we are going to put photo's that I'm going to take at her leaving party tomorrow night. The exterior of the album is french silk and the end papers are a black patterned paper that Will helped me to choose. I wasn't convinced to begin with and I hate to admit it but the end papers look really good against the scarlet red. I'm going to corset the edge as well! I hope it comes out alright, it's drying as I type.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Susan Burghart said...

Eh. Mah. Gahd.

That paper selection (...specifically the pattern...) is to die for. I MUST HAVE IT NOW.

30 March 2007 at 07:18:00 GMT  
Blogger Sarah said...

Oooh, pretty! Please post a photo of if when you're finished!!! :-)

30 March 2007 at 12:51:00 GMT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home