Wednesday, March 14

An Update...

I had today 'off,' so I went into London to run errands....and I have to say that the sunshine has put a real spring in my step (either that or they secretly put marijuana in the cookies that I'm addicted to from 'Fresh and Wild'). Anyhow, I sent off my books for the Burlesque exhibition in Nottingham, this morning. Me and Charlene briefly met up before she started work.... we were sitting on a bench, in one of the little streets off Carnaby Street, when all of a sudden a fire engine pulled up directly in front of us and about four really hot firemen got out looked around, smiled at us and then drove off....how random was that!?
Anyway, random encounters aside, I was out and about buying art materials for the art class on friday. I'm slightly dreading the the papier mache class this week... I can't imagine why!? I got some things for mother's day on Sunday, I'm going to bind her a photo album (considering my aunt's one wasn't too bad). I'm probably going to take her out for tea in Greenwich on Monday. Sucks to be a mum, hey!? Anyway, gotta start some work, so au revior for now..... P.s. Enjoy the good weather while you can because apparently it's going to get cold again next week!

P.p.s. Should I be asshamed?? I was on the itunes store taday and randomly added George Michael 'I Can't Make you love me' and Color Me Badd 'I wanna s** you up' to my collection. I'm not quite sure what was going through my mind at the time....



(It's Spring-time... in my parent's garden!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home