Monday, February 26

updates

There is lots going on this week..... I went to Greenwich Market on Sunday, Today I had coffee in Enfield Town with my mum (a bit of mother/daughter bonding!). With the rest of my day I have been working on a new illustration (the work-in-progress photo's are below) and preparing my work for an exhibition on Thursday. I'm going to deliver my illustrations to the Castle Pub in Camberwell on Wednesday. I have also been mentally preparing for going to work on Tuesday. The day job is seriously starting to grate on my patience. It is starting to stop me from doing important 'art related stuff,' and is effecting my mental stability at times! For example I'm going to miss out on the wine tasting and exhibition on Thursday because I'm on a late stift and and plus it's late night opening. I'm getting fed up of the competitiveness.... apart from that I love it!?!? I am seriously going to start activating a plan of action for my life...
With regards to the rest of my week, I will have to go out and get art materials for the mask making escapade on Friday (with the kids that me and Charlene teach). I have to admit I am not looking forward to the chaos that I am sure will unfold within the classroom on friday.... rowdy 7-8 year olds + art materials + pva + masks to decoarte = a head ache for any grown ups in the room (will have to remember to bring some paracetamol with me!)
I'm working yet another Saturday and so I looks like my only day off will be Sunday, which I'm sure will not end up not being a day off at all..... I so need a holiday!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home