Friday, February 9

Day Five: Teaching and Myspace

Today was really hard work, I rapidly learning that kids don't make it easy for you to help them. I have to admit that I'm glad next week is half term, and we get a week off....

All I've got from my myspace profile is messages from strange men telling me how 'gorgeous' I am. I only ever signed up to get info for a LP illustration for a band. Anyway after three months I decided to post up an entry and was amused that you can post up a mood i.e: happy, sad, depressed, cheerful......or bouncy (this is how I choose to describe myself).
MY myspace
More interesting, my Uncle, the poet, is now on Myspace

1 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

so is his wife... ;) you have a friend request from me. once we know m's login etc (it was set up by his agent) i'm sure he'll want to friend you too. i only set mine up to pimp my blog.

i used to use the moods option on livejournal, but it gets boring (for me) after a while. maybe my mood just changes too fast.

9 February 2007 at 22:21:00 GMT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home