Wednesday, February 7

Day Three: At the V&A






Today I had some errands to run, but I found the time to visit my favourite museum, the V&A. I remember always going there when I was studying for my degree in Theatre Costume. However, the fashion/costume collection is not as good as I remember! I always feel that each time I visit, I discover something new. The building is just as inspiring as the art on display. Plus it's so cool that my dad restored the original flooring. Artistically, London is one of the, if not the best, place to be. Sometimes I hate being a Londoner, especially travelling in the rush hour and sometimes that journey from seven sisters to home is just too much to bare! But my dad always says 'when you're fed up with London, you're fed up with life!'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home