Thursday, January 25

work in progress


Here are some photo's of the illustrations I have been working on for the next burlesque book. I have been doing a bit of cutting and folding the paper which gives it a sort of 3D quality that I like. I still have to do some stitching and then put the book together. I'm hoping to get this done over the weekend.

Tonight I am going to a networking event at Shakespeares Globe on Bankside. I'm hoping that it will be a good evening. I'm dreading going to southbank, as I've successfully managed to avoid the area for the last 5 months....

This week I have been illustrating all the new seasons bags at work to organise the understock etc. This has been good practice for me... but I'm starting to feel like the 'artist in residence,' and I was starting to get slightly irritated by the attention I have been attracting. And normally I LOVE attention!?!?
Apart from that I have been spending too much time in 'Fresh and Wild' (I'm so over 'Starbucks') and have been listening to my 80's power ballads.... my favourites being Whitesnake 'Is This Love' and Heart 'Alone'.... starting to think I need to kick the habit.
Anyway, I need to try and find something appropriate to wear for tonight, so, ciao for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home