Saturday, January 13

This week......

.....I have been mostly ignoring all my new years resolutions, except for the 'eat more veg' one (on average I can easily eat approx. 10 pieces of fruit and veg a day!). Also, I HAVE been very proactive with my art, even though I had an attack of 'artist's block.' But anyway, with reguards to the other resolutions, it's ok, I did the same at the start of 2006 and still managed to achieve my objectives.
Although, I was delighted to see this week, that itunes had one of my favourite songs ever....'Waiting for a Star to Fall' by Boy Meets Girl...(they didn't have it before now!)....I'm all about the 80's, I should have really been born to live through the 80's rock revolution! Am I talking nonsense?
However, it's been a weird week. Today I have been walking around with a miserable face, for some reason, the purchase of cute ACDC t-shirt and my rekindled love for 'Fresh and Wild' in Soho (health food rocks!) didn't soften my mood much.
The next couple of weeks are potentially very busy for me, so hopefully I will have some interesting posts to come. For now, here is some 'burlesque book series' work in progress...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home