Sunday, January 21

Work Update.....





Here is the finished clock illustration, inspired by my friend Charlene's word's of wisdom, and my response to them. It reads...'someone once said that time heals the heart... but sometimes time can be late.' I originally wanted it to also say...'but sometimes time can be late and the heart stops beating.' I decided to take my uncle 'the poet's' advice and eliminate the last sentence. Anyway, this is an idea that I may well revisit at a later date.
I have included some photo's of what I have been working on today. I had planned to bind the book block but realised that I did not have enough of the right sized linen tape. So, instead I have tried to prepare the artwork for the book. However, I'm suffering from a touch of artist's block.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

Cool blog. I like your art. I am an artist also (photgraphy). Check out my blog and click the link to my website to see some of my photography.

21 January 2007 at 21:06:00 GMT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home