Thursday, February 15

A Day out in Greenwich





So yesterday was Valentines day... this year I decided to buy my own Valentines day present (a red Alexander McQueen skull scarf). Although I am now significantly less 'richer,' it made my day. I recommend all single people treat themselves to something on St Valentines....
Anyway, I went to Greenwich today. I don't think that I have ever been before (if I have, I wasn't aware of it at the time!) Perhaps bizarre for a self confessed Londoner, like myself. I walked around Greenwich Village and Park and went for a Cream Tea at 'Royal Teas'in Royal Place (a tip off that a friend gave me). I ended up talking to a stranger about art, which was interesting. It is a real treak from North London...I went on the DLR, which always freaks me out as my dad tells me that there is no driver and the whole system is run by a computer. Is it just me or is this frightening!?
I loved Greenwich and spent sometime I on redesigning my website, I made some sketches of the format etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home