Sunday, March 4

An Update....

Today was my only day off this week. It is so frustrating because I have so many things that I need and want to do, that it is impossible to get them all done in one day. I have next weekend off... and there are two weeks until my holiday away from work. But for now the 'day job' is still hard, I'm working there for the next three days...
Well today, I baked some pumpkin scones, started a new illustration and have been listening to music... 'Ultimate Dirty Dancing' and Michael Buble...great sources of artistic inspiration!? I must be careful not to give away the closely guarded contents of my ipod, incase I loose my hard rock groupie status!
It is difficult to achieve all my objectives for the week when my rota is always all over the place. I'm sad that I haven't managed to get any book binding done recently. I'm thinking about joining 'The Society of Bookbinders,' I have the form, just need to fill it out.

P.s. sorry to all the french people out there for spelling 'au revoir' wrong, at least i noticed in time... it's been a long time since GCSE French!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home