Friday, March 23

Teaching Update




I've had this week off work and was so optimistic about getting lots of illustration work done. However, I've been quite ill this week, I think because the weather has changed for the worse. So, apart from feeling slightly sorry for myself, I've spent most of it making paper mache fruit for the kids that me and Charlene teach to work on and decorate. I made a peach, an apple, a pear and some cherries. I'm quite proud of myself as they look really good. Unfortunately, the lesson today was quite stressful though and didn't quite go to plan, I've got a migraine from the experience.... Me and Charlene are going to complete the project with the children after easter, in the shape of a one day art extravaganza!! Lets hope that we can pull it all together.
The rest of the week has been fairly pleasant. I've just been out and about running errands, feeling under the weather but greatful for the fact that I haven't had to go into work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home