Thursday, March 29

MA Illustration Exhibition



I went to see the exhibition of this year's Camberwell MA Illustrator's yesterday (The course I graduated from in July 2006). I recommend the exhibition, there is some really strong illustrators in this years group, and there is definitely more of a focus on Illustration than my year. The students in my year were much more mixed disciplined (graphic designers, animators, fine artists and of course, a costume designer!). Which made for a very eclectic exhibition last July. Seeing the exhibit made me briefly reminisce about my year on the MA.... Look out for the work of Sarah McIntyre and Alex Buxton, they were both part time on my course last year and so will be graduating this July. Looking forward to the group's final exhibition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home