Thursday, September 13

My sketchbook is my best friend...




At the moment I'm really enjoying the artistic freedom of my sketchbook. The work that I do in my sketchbook is so messy in comparison to the precision and detail of my finished pieces...it is very liberating. I love the fearless feeling of working in my sketchbook and playing with ideas. I think that this only happens when you get comfortable with the sketchbook (like when they get old and have character).

Here is a page from my fabulous sketchbook...a different view from a cafe nero window. Here are some pictures of the interesting building of the day....'The Kings Head' in the Market, Enfield.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha... that looks like Liberty! The sketchbook looks brilliant. :-) Sarah x

15 September 2007 at 21:42:00 GMT  
Blogger Cristina Petrucci-Baker said...

Actually, it does a bit. I have always meant to illustrate 'Liberty,' I think that the building is incredible.....

18 September 2007 at 15:11:00 GMT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home