Friday, September 21

Another day, another gallery.....


Today I was in town 'on business'....I got into Covent Garden early and so went to 'Monmouth Coffee.' I've been meaning to try it for ages and have to say it was no disappointment. I'm feeling slightly guilty about the croissant that I had with that coffee though.

Later in the day I met up with Stephanie in Covent Garden where we went to Neals Yard for lunch. I had this amazing cornmeal bread and apple and carrot juice. I was so impressed that I've decided to try and make cornmeal bread at the weekend....we then went to the 'Serpentine Gallery.' I have to confess that I had never been before! There was the work of Matthew Barney currently being exhibited...I have to say that it was all very bizarre and slightly disturbing. That is all I will say on the matter!

I am very proud to say that I have seen a total of 5 exhibitions this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home