Saturday, July 14

Artistic Update...

I think that it's about time that I gave an artistic update...at the moment I'm biding my time until I leave 'Liberty.' Exactly two weeks today! I have very mixed feelings about my impending unemployment... a combination of pure fear mixed with sheer excitement. I feel that over the last month I have been metaphorically closing lots of open doors....the last one being 'Liberty.' When (if) I come back from Italy I plan to go full steam ahead and start focusing entirely on my art and I will start my intense search for a creative job. I plan to completely de-stress in Italy and comeback with some new ideas in my sketchbook. I think that some time out of London will really help me to put a lot of things into perspective (personally and creativity). At the moment I'm seriously contemplating staying in Italy for a while to generate some new work without the distractions I have in London. This is just an idea.

Apart from that I'm thinking about my leaving party... an excuse to do an illustration. Stay posted for details....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home