Tuesday, May 20

Simplicity is not my strong point.....

Tomorrow I have a meeting with my web designer to hand over the below art work for the site. I have come to realise that I need to sometimes exert some self control with my drawing as I easily get carried away. I think I need to remember that at times 'less is more.' As you will see in the second photo, I have re-drawn a much simpler border illustration with the Cacti from my illustration 'Princess Ninetta emerges from a giant orange in the dessert.'If I'm not careful my borders will get in the way of the illustrations themselves.

Yesterday I meet up with a friend from my degree. We lost touch for a few years after uni ended, but have reconnected via the 'wonder' of facebook. It was so interesting to catch up on 4 years worth of life. We sat in 'Neals Yard Cafe' for hours and hours. I'm surprised we didn't get chucked out!

Next Tuesday, it's my 26th birthday, hurrah! Well, hurrah for birthdays, not for getting older.....I have a weekend of birthday related events that I'm looking forward to. It all kicks off with birthday drinks this Saturday evening. I have Sunday off too to spend with family. As well as bank holiday Monday and my birthday on Tuesday...I can't believe how time is flying by!.....

...the week after I'm off to Turkey. Stay posted for some photographic blog entrys.....



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home